Recently, The Car Book honored two Hyundai vehicles with its BEST BETS distinction: the 2017 Sante Fe Sport and the 2017 Sonata. This award is reserved for vehicles that excel in meeting "the safety and performance needs of the American car buyer."
Both the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Sonata are equipped with a strong list of standard safety features. They also come with great powertrain warranties and crash test ratings.
Why the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Sonata are Good Safety Picks
The Car Book is a highly respected car buying guide and the oldest in existence. For 37 years, this guide has helped car buyers make informed decisions. New car reviews offered by The Car Book rate models according to nine categories. These include:
- Crash Tests
- Safety Features
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repair Costs
- Fuel Economy
Both the Santa Fe Sport and Sonata are equipped with plenty of attractive features. But what really makes these vehicles stand out is that both models offer plenty of advanced safety technology. In just the base models, the following features are standard:
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Traction Control System
- Seven Airbags, Including a Driver's Knee Airbag
- Four-Wheel Disc Brakes and ABS with Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Indicators for Each Tire
In addition, Santa Fe Sport buyers get Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) with Downhill Brake Control (DBC) and a rearview camera. And the 2017 Sonata is equipped with a driver's side blind-spot mirror.
Also, the 2017 Santa Fe Sport has received a five-star safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This means that it exceeds the minimum crash protection and rollover safety required by federal law.
Other Reasons to Consider the 2017 Santa Fe Sport or Sonata
Both the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and Sonata can be purchased for under $30,000, and this includes Hyundai's 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Along with these selling points, there are plenty of other reasons why car shoppers might want to give these vehicles a second look.
- The 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport: For families who are looking for a safe and comfortable midsize SUV that won't break the bank, the Santa Fe Sport is a great option. It offers a smooth ride, solid performance and a top-notch infotainment system. And while critics have been underwhelmed by its base engine, most of them agree that the Santa Fe Sport is still fine for everyday driving.
- The 2017 Hyundai Sonata: For single drivers who want a little more space or smaller families, the 2017 Sonata should be a nice fit. It's a midsize car that delivers "great" EPA-estimated fuel economy and an easy ride. It also comes with a lot of cargo space and an infotainment system that is considered to be very user-friendly.
For current pricing and availability on either vehicle, contact a dealership in your area. And for bad credit car loan assistance, reach out to Drivers Lane first.
Bad Credit Car Loan Assistance for Buyers Wanting to Improve their Credit
A bad credit car loan can make it possible to get the vehicle you need. It will also give you an opportunity to improve your credit just by keeping up with your payments. So if you want to get back on the road and on your way to a better credit rating, Drivers Lane can help.
For no cost, we can match you with a local dealer that can work with unique credit situations. Also, our service is fast and obligation free. And not only that, but you may even be able to buy your car with little or no money down.
So, go ahead and fill out our simple and secure online auto loan request to get started today.